Updated Agency Info
Hello friends - it's been a hot minute. I hope that everyone is doing well during this ongoing pandemic. I wanted to update information about agencies. This pops up every once in a while where people will ask for specific recruiter information. I always try to pre-screen candidates just to get to know their background a little better. I'm not going to send someone to my prized recruiters if their backgrounds/jobs don't match each other. It's a waste of everyone's time.
There are also a lot more agencies on the market right now who are staffing for social workers. The ones newer to the game may not be able to provide the same level of advocacy or benefits, so buyer be ware!
But here's what I've got right now:
- If you have behavioral health outpatient or inpatient experience, I'd look at the AMN companies, which include MedTravelers and Club Staffing. If you want someone specific, send me a message in the comments. I have recruiters at both companies
- If you have behavioral health outpatient counseling experience or are interested in working with the military, I'd look at Magellan. I can suggest Elizabeth Joseph.
- If you have case management experience, I'd look at AMN Revenue Cycle Solutions, formerly MedPartners. They definitely require case management experience and send you through testing before onboarding you to make sure you understand Medicare guidelines. I can recommend Diane Darrell - contact me for her email address!
- For Medical Case Management positions:
- If you have medical social work/non-case management oriented - hospital, hospice, home health, sometimes school, occasionally substance abuse counseling, look at
- Medical Staffing Solutions - I can recommend Sandra Kinsall (she has great follow up).
- A hospital social worker - doing:
- LTC Placement
- Homeless placement
- ED social work
- A hospital discharge planner doing:
- Medical case management
- SNF placements
- LTAC and inpatient rehab placements
- Discharge Planning
- Familiar with IMM, Moon, HINN, etc
- A SNF social worker
- An outpatient social worker
- A Behavioral health social worker
Brittney. ED (psychiatric, adult and Pediatric) social workReplyDelete
I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm. Agency Social Work JobsReplyDelete
Caitlin--outpatient social worker open to exploring hospital social work, Would love to pick your brain if you are able to email me!! Thank you!!ReplyDelete
Wondering what my first step should be or how to get my name and resume out there for traveling SW, however I only have my BSW.. and my primary work has been in SNFs? Do I need to become licensed? All information welcomed and appreciated !ReplyDelete
medical social worker-case management (d/c planing, snf,LTAC, Rehab,) Also specialized in transplant for heart, lung, kidney, and VAD)ReplyDelete
You wrote this post very carefully.Behavioral health therapists in Bakersfield, CA The amount of information is stunning and also a gainful article for us. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.ReplyDelete
I'm joyce and I come from India. Here in india, till now no social worker has a license or gets one. Im currently doing my MSW and in a year I will be a post-graduate. I want to get a job anywhere out of India. Please help me!ReplyDelete
Excellent information, this knowledge is excellent and very important for everyone. I am heartily thankful to you for providing this kind of information. Thanks once again for sharing it. Behavioral health in Bakersfield, CAReplyDelete
Your blog is very valuable which you have shared here about Senior Assistance in Columbia Maryland..... I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article and also it is a gainful article for us. Thank you for sharing this article here.ReplyDelete
I read the above article and I got some knowledge from your article. It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for share it. Center for Regenerative Medicine HondurasReplyDelete
This is so interesting. What do you do about the social work license? Are you licensed in multiple states? Do all companies provide lodging? I'd love to talk to someone about this. I had a message today from a recruiter but I feel like I don't know enough about being a traveling social worker to even have an informed discussion about it. And what about health care? That would probably be my biggest concern. It sounds amazing though!!!ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
I am heartily thankful to you for sharing this best knowledge. This information is helpful for everyone. So please always share this kind of knowledge. Thanks once again for sharing it. staffing agency njReplyDelete
Thank you so much for this info. I am looking specifically in Boston and I am the non-case management medical social worker type with a passion for hospice and palliative along with experience in ED, psych inpatient, and outpatient counseling. I've also done alot of work in SNFs which I would be open to. Thanks.ReplyDelete
Thanks for your post. It's very helpful post for us. You can also visit It Staffing Agency Usa for more Victor Steel related information. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here.ReplyDelete
Very good, This information is essential and informative which you have shared here. Read more info about blue collar recruitment Agency Saudi Arabia. It is beneficial for beginners to develop their knowledge. It is very gainful information. Thanks for share it.ReplyDelete
Marriage counselling is like other types in that the couple is expected to spend time with the counsellor. But in the world we live in now, you can also find good marriage counselling services online. Couples therapy CincinnatiReplyDelete