Updated Agency Info
Hello friends - it's been a hot minute. I hope that everyone is doing well during this ongoing pandemic. I wanted to update information about agencies. This pops up every once in a while where people will ask for specific recruiter information. I always try to pre-screen candidates just to get to know their background a little better. I'm not going to send someone to my prized recruiters if their backgrounds/jobs don't match each other. It's a waste of everyone's time.
There are also a lot more agencies on the market right now who are staffing for social workers. The ones newer to the game may not be able to provide the same level of advocacy or benefits, so buyer be ware!
But here's what I've got right now:
- If you have behavioral health outpatient or inpatient experience, I'd look at the AMN companies, which include MedTravelers and Club Staffing. If you want someone specific, send me a message in the comments. I have recruiters at both companies
- If you have behavioral health outpatient counseling experience or are interested in working with the military, I'd look at Magellan. I can suggest Elizabeth Joseph.
- If you have case management experience, I'd look at AMN Revenue Cycle Solutions, formerly MedPartners. They definitely require case management experience and send you through testing before onboarding you to make sure you understand Medicare guidelines. I can recommend Diane Darrell - contact me for her email address!
- For Medical Case Management positions:
- If you have medical social work/non-case management oriented - hospital, hospice, home health, sometimes school, occasionally substance abuse counseling, look at
- A hospital social worker - doing:
- LTC Placement
- Homeless placement
- ED social work
- A hospital discharge planner doing:
- Medical case management
- SNF placements
- LTAC and inpatient rehab placements
- Discharge Planning
- Familiar with IMM, Moon, HINN, etc
- A SNF social worker
- An outpatient social worker
- A Behavioral health social worker